Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another return from last year!

First up today, Juan Pierre. I had heard he was a good signer, and he didn't disappoint! The signature is a little smuged from all the gloss!

Juan Pierre
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chicago White Sox
71 days


Howard Johnson! One of my favorite Mets!! This was a request I sent out last year, and I was thrilled to see it today! I don't know how many days its been, I wasn't keeping that info last year. I love getting a surprise like this in the mail!!!

Howard Johson
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o New York Mets
?? days

No comments:

Post a Comment