Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday mail!

I'm so excited with the start of spring training! Plus, it seems like the mail is starting to come in again at a somewhat regular pace, which is always great!

First up, this was a request I sent out last year to Greg Gross. I assumed it was gone, however, got it back!! Yah!!!

Greg Gross
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Phillies
331 days


Next up, Steve Reed. He's a former Rockie, plus I had read that he was great about signing. I think they look great!

Steve Reed
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment