Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cubs and Royals returns!!! :)

 I got some awesome returns over the weekend.  I'm super excited about both of these because they are from my two favorite teams!

First up, Les Lancaster.  My favorite memory of him was the 1989 Chicago Cubs.  They won their division, but faltered in the playoffs.

Les Lancaster
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Lakewood Bluecraws
9 days




Next up, Mark Gubicza.  One of my all-time favorite Royals.  He is currently a broadcaster with the Angels.


Mark Gubicza
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment