Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, July 2, 2012

First trade completed on Zistle

I have completed my first trade on Zistle!  I got some Terry Steinbach cards that I needed to add to my collection:

1992 Fleer Ultra
1992 Studio
1995 Stadium Club
1989 Donruss All-Star MVP card
1992 Score
2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites

The 1989 Donruss All-Star was a duplicate for me, but it was just a throw in, which was great.  The 2004 Topps was also a throw in, and was an awesome surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment