Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Matt LaPorta

Matt LaPorta sent me mail this weekend.  I had sent him two items; a 2011 Topps and a picture that I had taken of him while he was playing with the Indians here in Kansas City back in 2011.  I didn't get my picture back, which is kind of a bummer.  I hope he just threw it away.  It was not a photo that was good quality, so it's not like he'll be hanging it up on his wall, or at least I hope not!

Matt LaPorta
Signed 1/2 (didn't return my picture)
Sent c/o Columbus Clippers
98 days

No comments:

Post a Comment