Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wesley Walker, part 2

So a few weeks ago, I received an envelope in the mail.  The return address was barely legible.  I couldn't tell who it was from, and I wasn't expecting anything.  I opened it up, and this was the content of the envelope:


Pretty cool!  I had previously gotten a response from Mr. Walker back in March (see here).  I still didn't get my cards back, but now I have a photo to add to my collection.  Someday (!), we are going to put a small bar in our man cave, and I'm going to use all the photos, small cards, etc. that player send me in the design of it.  This will fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment