Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle for trading purposes (stevienicks77).

I am currently in graduate school, so it may take me until the weekend to respond to trade requests! I can't get done with school soon enough!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Big trade with hpennington22

Another frequent trade partner, hpennington22, hit me up awhile ago about a big trade.  I was really happy; I got some good stuff for my collection.

Ole Miss Alumni.  Ole Miss is hosting a regional for the College World Series.  I hope to get to go to Omaha to root on Ole Miss.  Hotty Toddy!


Ike Davis.  It seems like since he got traded, I've had a lot of trade offers for his cards.  I'll take 'em.


Player collections.  I really liked the 2013 Topps set, and I especially love the emerald cards!


Old dudes:


Cubbies!


Royals!


Iowa Hawkeye Alumni:


This last bunch is cards I need towards my Cubs and Royals collection. Five more down, many, many more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment