Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, May 29, 2014

Big trade with hpennington22

Another frequent trade partner, hpennington22, hit me up awhile ago about a big trade.  I was really happy; I got some good stuff for my collection.

Ole Miss Alumni.  Ole Miss is hosting a regional for the College World Series.  I hope to get to go to Omaha to root on Ole Miss.  Hotty Toddy!


Ike Davis.  It seems like since he got traded, I've had a lot of trade offers for his cards.  I'll take 'em.


Player collections.  I really liked the 2013 Topps set, and I especially love the emerald cards!


Old dudes:


Cubbies!


Royals!


Iowa Hawkeye Alumni:


This last bunch is cards I need towards my Cubs and Royals collection. Five more down, many, many more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment