Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, June 1, 2014

Condition Chrome!

I did another Zistle trade with Rosenort over at Condition Sensitive.  It was a big trade, and I got a lot of good stuff.

Royals!


Player collections!


Iowa Hawkeye Football Alumni:


I know several months back, I said goodbye to trying to achieve a Mike Trout player collection.  However, I wanted this card because it has him in his uniform from the ASG here in KC.  I'm trying to put together a collection of cards from the ASG in KC.


Iowa Hawkeye baseball Alumni.


Cubs and Royals collection:


No comments:

Post a Comment