Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, July 20, 2014

2014 A&G (Aged & Greyed)

I bought some 2014 Allen & Ginter the other day.  I was starting to see all the posts from other bloggers about their hits.  I would say I have a lack of hits.  In fact, here's my stats:

Out of 48 cards:
11 Inserts (2 mini)
6 mini's (1 black, 1 SP, 1 "old dude")
2 Newsworthy & Personalities
4 SPs (no "old dudes" here)
11 main set current players
14 main set "old dudes"

It seems to me that 2014 A&G is more former players than current players.  Here are two of the "old dudes" that dominated my purchase:



Token catcher card for my collection:


My favorite insert set:



My favorite non-player insert card I got.  I will probably collect the cat mini insert set, though.


Overall, I will not be purchasing any more 2014 Aged and Grey.  I will trade for my favorite players from this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment