Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, August 22, 2014

Zistle trade with jlynch83

I finally have a small break from school to do a little TTM letters and a few trades via Zistle.  jlynch83 was patient enough to wait for me to finish my summer classes to do this trade.


One of my top 5 players of all-time, The Kid:


Iowa Hawkeye football and basketball Alumni:



Another Royal for my collection:


And finally, a few for my David Wright player collection:


No comments:

Post a Comment