Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jason Hursh

I finally had the time the last couple of weeks to get caught up on some trades and mailing out a few more TTMs before the end of the season.  I got this one back pretty quickly from Jason Hursh.  He was drafted in the 1st round last year by the Braves.  He has spent all year with Mississippi, posting a 11-7 record, 3.58 ERA, and 83 strike outs.

Jason Hursh
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Mississippi Braves
11 days


No comments:

Post a Comment