Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2015 Topps Chrome, take 2

I was at the store this weekend, looking to see if I could snag any 2015 Heritage High Number cards. While I was there, I saw a pack of 2015 Chrome that said "pink cards."  I couldn't resist.  Here's my goodies:

Token catcher card.


This is a pretty awesome picture!


Token Royal

And...the pink cards!  I am going to keep the Abreu for my own PC, and I might try to get the Moreland autographed next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment