Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, September 18, 2017

TCDB trade with SaintOrm

Completed a small trade with SaintOrm on TCDB.  One for my player collection, and one for my Cubs mega collection.  One down, still many to go.




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Jae-Kuk Ryu... to me, he'll always be the guy who got in trouble for throwing baseballs at endangered birds: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2003-04-29/news/0304290273_1_osprey-daytona-cubs-chicago-cubs

    ReplyDelete