Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 23, 2018

Valentine's day goodies from COMC, part 2

Here's the fun stuff.  Since this was a "present," I followed my COMC rules and got some cards that I wouldn't normally buy or would have the chance to buy.

SP's




2017 Topps Silver Packs



Relics




Die cuts



 Eric Hosmer player collection



Green cards


Red cards


Black card


Gold Sparkle


Blue cards


Camo card


Atomic Refractor - my first one!


Chrome Blue Sapphire - first ones!


Summit Nth degree


Chrome Japan Refractor -  also my first one!


Archives Snapshots - my first one!


Topps Marquee - I really like these cards!


Platinum team sets


Cubs player collections



Royals player collections


Player collections




Royals player collections

1 comment: