Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weekend TTMs

A few little white envelopes on this weekend of rain, thunder, tornados, snow and freeze warnings.  I actually sent both of these out opening week, and they were both quick turn arounds.

Ryan Ripken is in the Orioles organization, just like his dad Cal Ripken, Jr., was.  He included a nice personal note in my envelope.

Ryan Ripken
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Delmarva Shorebirds
8 days




















Zack Granite is with the Twins organization.  He's currently with their Triple-A team, Rochester.  This is my first 2018 card that I've had signed and returned.

Zack Granite
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Rochester Red Wings
9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment