Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, November 19, 2018

I'm back at it on Sportslots

Since the end of the year is near, I was revisiting my goals to see if there was anything I could concentrate on getting finished before the end of the year.  Once I figured out my plan of action, my first stop was Sportslots.  I'm also waiting for the COMC Black Friday sale!  I have decided to do small purchases via Sportslots.


I'm not sure how this one has escaped my PC!

One more down for this set!

Cheap PC card pick ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment