Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, January 10, 2019

TCDB trade with La Loosh

I really didn't enjoy the holidays this year.  2018 was a difficult year for me, between my major ankle surgery, and the ups and downs of finding a job (and all those damn interviews, and sometimes, lack of getting an interview).  I also had to let some people go out of my life because they weren't good friends to me like I thought they were, which was a great disappointment to me.  The end of the year always tends to lead to reflection of the past year, and, for me, 2018 was a year to forget.  This is where a trade with La Loosh brightened my holiday.  He was so kind and included some specific stuff for my collection that I'd never have access to.  I'll show you that at the end of the post!

 Player collections








Catchers


Cubbies





These "extras" were able to put a smile on my face during a rough time, and I can never thank La Loosh enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment