Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, April 4, 2019

TCDB trade with pjdionne12

Another new trade partner, pjdionne12.  A huge Tigers fan, I was happy to send a bunch of Tiger cards his way!

Player collection goodies




New player collection alert!
Cards that will be going out for TTM requests!  I am trying a little TTM project - get a Pat Neshek card signed with every team he has been with!  I need an A's and Cardinals cards to send!



Former Iowan in the MLB

Oops...just got one off of Sportslots
Creighton Blue Jay baseball alumni 

Possible new player collection alert!
Collection needs

Last one!  COMPLETED!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment