Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, May 2, 2019

My birthday present involved another COMC purchase!

I have the opinion that some gifts are the "gifts that keep on giving" for a long time.  For instance, I get my husband an out of state fishing license every year for Valentine's Day because it's what he enjoys when we go to our camper up in Nebraska off of the Platte River.  We were miraculously saved from flooding in March!  And, the saying always reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas  movies...


So, here's the goodies that "give on giving" all year long!  I am still sticking to my "rules" of buying online!

Set collection needs








Colors

Going for the Rainbow!







Jerseys and Autographs





2019 Topps Silver Pack cards


SPs



Royals, Cubs and Player collection goodies





No comments:

Post a Comment