Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 28, 2019

Top 5 cards I've bought in 2019

These are my top cards I've bought and added to my collection this year.

5.  I'll forever be working on the 2012 Topps Update SP All Star cards.  I just love this one, but I need another one because I have PCs of both players.  Bought through COMC.


4.   Cooper Johnson - my favorite college baseball player.  Was at Ole Miss, but drafted this year as a junior and is a catcher in the Tigers organization.  Bought through COMC.


3.  Salvador Perez autograph - bought this at my LCS.  I needed this for the token autograph I need for my Salvy collection.  I decided to buy a Donruss because the way the picture is; you can't really tell they deleted the Royals because his catchers gear covers everything up.


2.  C.J. Beathard - I bought this off of COMC on Black Friday.  This guy is a former Hawkeye, so you know he's one of my favorites!


1.  Mark McGwire 1985 Topps -  The white whale of my youth and adult collecting years.  I bought this at my LCS.  Now, my new white whale is 2010 Pro Debut Mike Trout!  Eek!  I might have to wait another 34 years before I can afford that card!

No comments:

Post a Comment