Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mega Collection 298-306

Mega Collection 298-306


Observations:
  • This is a nice page!
  • 3 Mets on here...Let's go Mets!!  (Al Shirley is the 3rd)
  • Favorite player on the page:  Tom Herr 
  • Favorite card on the page:  1993 Donruss Jeff Kent
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1989 Donruss Tommy Herr

1 comment:

  1. Not often that the favorite player is also the most likely to get bumped!

    ReplyDelete