Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, August 1, 2020

TCDB trade with Kaline6

I had a small reprieve  between teaching the summer semester and the continuing evolution of working in a hospital in the COVID era.  I found that I needed to get back to trading to have something to look forward to, and I'm glad I restarted; it has helped!  This trade was with Kaline6...I sent a PWE of Tigers cards his way, and I got some oldies but goodies in return!


Texas A&M baseball alumni



Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni


Ryno


No comments:

Post a Comment