Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 4, 2020

A few quick TTMs

These might be the last TTM requests I sent out for the year.  We are prepping to move at the end of the year, and I don't want to send any out, and possibly miss getting them back.  These were two suggestions from Sports Card Forum contributors.  I had a hard time picking out cards to send; I always like to pick out cards that signatures will look good on, as well as any cards that might be memorable!

Gary Lucas
Signed 3/2 (sent minor league coaching card back signed, as well)
Sent c/o Home address
11 days




































Wilson Alvarez
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
8 days

















No comments:

Post a Comment