Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, December 30, 2020

2020 Top 5 Things I bought

 Since there has been no product to buy, I have spent my money on other things, like the following cards for my respective collections.  One of my goals is to have a relic and autographed card from every player collection player with every team they've been with.  I made some good dents in this goal this year.

5.  eBay - Eric Hosmer 


4.  eBay - T.J. Hockenson 


3.  COMC - Noah Fant



2.  eBay - Eric Hosmer



1.  eBay - George Kittle

No comments:

Post a Comment