Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, January 3, 2021

Getting my 2020 fill...

Since the card market didn't get any better throughout the year, I decided to take the money I'd normally spend on a $20 blaster, and take my cash to Sportslots.  My goal was to buy stuff I need for my mega collections.  Since I have temporarily stopped doing TCDB, I needed a card fix!  Unfortunately, we have not made any progress on moving to Omaha, so I'm going to pull out my card collection again.  I had put it all away to be ready to move and to show the house.  The realtors told us to put it away because it may "walk away."  Anyway, here is just a sampling of what I've been buying:

Main set and Insert set needs:







Player collections




Royals mega collection


Cubs mega collection


Iowans in the MLB


Omaha Lancers hockey alumni


College baseball alumni


Iowa Hawkeye football alumni


Iowa Hawkeye basketball alumni


Thinking about getting into some football PC collections

1 comment:

  1. That Piazza is nice...but it's also the same photo as his 2019 Archives.

    ReplyDelete