Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 28, 2021

More Sportslots

 I swear I order cards on Sportslots once a week!  I spend what I would normally be spending on blasters (still haven't found any Topps Series 1 out in the wild).  I'm continue to work on mega collection goals, yet not having any signifiant 2020 or 2021 product, I fear, will hinder trading opportunities once we move, which will be this summer at the latest!  Here's my recent order...

Player collections - went big on some Terry Steinbach cards...I realized there were quite a few I was missing, especially from 1992-on











Football player collections - T.J. Hockenson is my George Kittle since it is hard to get Kittle cards




Set collection needs - I feel like I've been buying a lot of Bowman to get the 2020 set completed, but I feel like I still have a lot left!








Texas A&M baseball alumni


No comments:

Post a Comment