Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2021 Stadium Club

 I randomly found more blaster boxes at my local big box store.  I think there were some Topps Series 2 which I didn't get because I thought I had bought some.  When I got home, I realized I have no series 2!  Maybe next time!  I have always loved Stadium Club, and this year is no different.  

First blaster box

First card...eww






Blaster box 2

First card






Best of the Old dudes





Hits



Inserts

Red /50



One per box.  I also got Alex Bregman.

One Chrome per box




Player and mega collections



Catchers



Colors



No comments:

Post a Comment