Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Another Sportslots order

 I've been craving new product, and even though I have found some at my local big box stores, I had not done a lot of trading (yet).  I still am trying to get some mega collections up to date, as they will be living mega collections that I will add to every year, and it would be nice to be done "chasing" the old stuff!

Royals PCs


Old dudes PCs



Player collection PCs



Former Royals PCs



Cubs and Royals mega collections


Set collections



Iowa Hawkeye football alumni


Former Cubs PCs


Former Royals PCs


Current Cubs PCs


Creighton Blue Jay alumni 

No comments:

Post a Comment