Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, July 30, 2022

2022 Topps Series 2...BLAH

Finally found some Series 2 out in the wild at Walmart, however, I am greatly underwhelmed with my blaster box.  I will say this is the first time in ages I have actually gotten Walmart blue cards since 2014!  I am not sure what I'm going to do with the HUGE Acuna helmet card.  That thing is a monster!  


1st pack

2nd pack

3rd pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

PC and catcher cards 





Inserts

These blue cards are sharp!  Wish I could collect the whole set.

This thing is a monster!




My favorite insert set.

No comments:

Post a Comment