Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, October 4, 2022

2022 Topps Chrome

You know...cards have been so scarce that I usually just buy it if there is new product.  Well, I always get excited about Topps Chrome but I had read some poor reviews about the product, and unfortunately I did not have a good experience, either.  These cards were underwhelming and really off center.  No more blaster boxes of 2022 Topps Chrome for me.  😞

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6


Pack 7

Pack 8

The other stuff

Cubs PC
Refractor


Sepia

Prizm

Pink

Heart of the City...I am stupidly going to try to collect this subset

The only good pulls from this blaster

No comments:

Post a Comment