Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 20, 2023

More Sportslots

I wanted to get some cards needed for set completion, especially since 2022 is over and 2023 is starting.  I don't feel like I've made much progress on these sets, so I guess I'll be buying them!

2022 Topps Series 1 Inserts

2022 Gallery Insert set

2022 Gallery Insert set

2022 Topps Archives

I love the old Tigers logo!

Not sure why they didn't follow the original 1987 Topps and use the whole circle for the logo.  Missed opportunity, esp. with the Mets logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment