Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 26, 2024

2024 Big League

I've always been a fan of Big League.  I was just so-so on this year's design, but now that I have some in hand, I really like it.  I've considered putting a base set together, but I probably won't because my collecting goals are changing every year.  He's the goodies I got:


An SP and a Cub as the first card?  Not bad

2nd pack - I love the Marlins throw back uni's

3rd pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

8th pack

9th pack

10th pack

Royals PC

PC guy

Catchers!

SPs - one per pack!

Orange SP

Orange parallel




I really like these inserts...it's my favorite of the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment