Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 3, 2011

The mail is starting to trickle back in at a faster pace!

I'm so excited to see some regular mail again! Awesome signatures back these last couple of days! Thanks to Iowa Cub coach Von Joshua, former Met Tim Teufel, Newest White Sox Jason Frasor, and minor league coach Ted Power!

Von Joshua
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Iowa Cubs
8 days


Tim Teufel
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Buffalo Bison
7 days


Jason Frasor
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Chicago White Sox
9 days


Ted Power
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Louisville Bats
8 days


No comments:

Post a Comment