Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, September 23, 2011

This weeks goodies...



First up, Zane Smith. I had heard he was a great signer, so I took the chance and sent 3 cards. They all came back signed and he's got a great signature! Zane was a mainstay in the Braves rotation in the 1980's.


Zane Smith
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home Address
7 days








Another person whom I heard was a great signer was Roberto Hernandez. Best known for his relief work with the White Sox.

Roberto Hernandez
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home Address
8 days





Last, but not least, Drew Henson. Drew was a football and baseball player. Drew played QB at Michigan (BOO!). He played in the Yankees system, mostly, and only played a handful of games with the big club. After baseball, he was a QB for the Cowboys, Vikings, and Lions.

Drew Henson
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment