Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, December 30, 2011

TOP 5 TTM OF 2011: #3

Number 3 TTM of 2011 is courtesy of Scott Service. This was sent to the Texas Rangers, where he served as Senior Director of Player Development for the Texas Rangers. He has now moved on to the Angels, where he is now the Assistant General Manager, Scouting & Player Development. I targeted Scott for several reasons: he's a former catcher, former Cub, and he played his college ball at Creighton University in Omaha. I used to live in Omaha, and followed Creighton athletics, and I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment