Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 2, 2012

TOP 5 TTM OF 2011: #2 & #1

Well, I hate it when work gets in my way of TTM and my blog!

Number 2 of 2011 is Mark Prior. As you know, I'm a huge Cub fan, and Prior was a huge part of the Cubs for many years. Although he was derailed my multiple injuries, I sent this to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees, the AAA team of the Yankees. I didn't expect a response, but was thrilled when I got this back.

My number 1 for 2011 is a TTM I sent out in 2010. Assuming it was long gone, I was so excited to see this in the mail. The Mets were (and still are) one of my teams I root for. Howard was the best 3rd basemen during the time I was growing up and collecting cards. I had forgotten which cards I had sent (I didn't start keeping track until this year), but I think its awesome that I sent two cards that show him batting both ways, and one in a home uni and one in a road uni. Thanks for making my day, Howard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment