Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, January 28, 2012

2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects

So, I decided to try out the 2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects. I bought a value pack, which contained 12 cards, 3 of them chrome. I also bought a value pack of 2011 Lineage and a single pack of Allen & Ginter.



Debbie Downer, all of the Allen & Ginter's were duplicates, except the McEnroe mini and the Ryan Howard card. :(



There were 12 in the Lineage value pack, and none of them were duplicates. I got my first Linage mini!



Of the 12 in the Bowman value pack:
1 gold card
3 chrome cards (1 blue, 1 regular RC, 1 USA baseball)
8 cards (3 USA baseball, 1 first Bowman card, 4 RCs)

I don't really care for the look of the 2011 set. I bought a hobby box of the 2010 set, and loved it! I will probably buy a few more packs, just to see who I can get, but will not go out and collect it. I'm done with 2011 Allen & Ginter. I'm getting way too many duplicates. I will not buy 2012 Topps, I don't care for the design, and I will wait for 2012 Heritage and Allen & Ginter to see if I will collect them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment