Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3 in one day!!!

I was super excited to get 3 back in the mail yesterday!  Two of them were pretty quick turn around from last week.

First is Aaron Sele.  He is currently serving in the Dodgers front office as a Special Assistant for Baseball Operations and Player Development.  I always like it when a player personalizes a card!

Aaron Sele
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Los Angeles Dodgers
27 days













Next up is Glenn Hoffman.  He is the Padres 3rd base coach.  Now, if he could get his brother to return my TTM from 2010!!!

Glenn Hoffman
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o San Diego Padres
7 days













Finally, cards back from Rick Manning.  He's currently a broadcaster for the Indians.

Rick Manning
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
7 days

No comments:

Post a Comment