Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 20, 2012

My 100th post!!!

It seems like it's all or none in the TTM department lately.  I get 1 or 2 a day, then will have a cold streak for a week or two.

First up, Daniel Moskos.  I targeted him because he's one of the Pirates rookie pitchers.  He's now in the minors, but I think he'll be in Pittsburgh soon enough.

Daniel Moskos
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Pirates ST
81 days













Second one in from Spring Training is Rick Porcello.  However, no TTM for me, just my cards back and a letter requesting a donation to the Detroit Tigers Foundation.  Here is a link to the page:

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/det/community/foundation.jsp

This is actually a great link; you can look to see who charges and how much, so you won't waste the time to send to someone who may not sign for free!

Rick Porcello
Signed 0/2
Sent c/o Tigers ST
85 days

Finally, a NFL TTM back, courtesy of Kevin Butler.  I always like him because he was such a great kicker for the Bears for many years.

Kevin Butler
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment