Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, August 18, 2012

A GREAT week of TTM

WOW!  Did I get a ton on TTMs back this week!  It really makes it worth the effort when you are getting one or two back a day.  Weeks like this week make me enjoy my TTM journey!

First up, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke.  I was pretty impressed that I got a MLB manager to respond to my TTM, and quickly!

Ron Roenicke
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Milwaukee Brewers
14 days














Next up, Rich Gedman.  Former catcher for the Red Sox, and I love collecting catchers!  He's currently the hitting coach for the Salem Red Sox

Rich Gedman
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Salem Red Sox
54 days













Micky Morandini was an up and coming second basemen when I was collecting cards back in the early 1990's.  He's now the manager of the Blue Claws.

Micky Morandini
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Lakewood Blue Claws
16 days









A return from a MLB player!  Brad Ziegler made my day!!!  The A's are a team that I like to collect.

Brad Ziegler
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Arizona Diamondbacks
17 days


















Another exciting return from the minors.  The only bummer about this return is that the Bowman card that I treated with baby powder to get the gloss off, left some streaks on the card.

J.B. Shuck
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oklahoma City Red Hawks
20 days













Ned Yost, manager of the Kansas City Royals, returned my TTM fast!  I think Ned is doing a good job here in KC, and I like that he got fired up after the game last week.  Hopefully, it will put a fire under these young Royals!

Ned Yost
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Kansas City Royals
8 days


















I have gotten a return from Doug Jones before, but I wanted to try him again, and he didn't disappoint!  He also included a signed testimonial card.

Doug Jones
Signed 4/3
Sent c/o Home address
89 days





1 comment:

  1. Man you are lucky I didn't even get anything back today. :(

    ReplyDelete