Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, August 24, 2012

TTM goodies of the week, and a TTM trade

Lots of good stuff this week!   Let's ch-ch-ch-check it out:

First up, and NFL TTM back from Neil Lomax.  He included a signed testimonial card.  His website is:  http://www.thegoal.com/

Neil Lomax
Signed 3/3 (included a signed testimonial card!)
Sent c/o Home address
65 days



















Next up, is a return from the minor leagues, from Jose Valenin.  Pretty nice looking signature!

Jose Valentin
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Fort Wayne Tin Caps
12 days












Next up, a personalized TTM from Mike Leake.  It would be awesome if I could get the other half of this signed, but that's an item to be considered at a later date!

Mike Leake
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Cincinnati Reds
12 days














Next up, a bummer from Boston.  I haven't had very good luck getting the Red Sox coaches to sign cards for me in the past, except Bobby Valentine, and this return was just plain weird.  I got it back, but the envelope was not sealed (I know, right?)!  However, my card was returned intact and not damaged.  Anyway, Tim Bogar, you get a Debbie Downer...wah wah!!!

Tim Bogar
Signed 0/1
Sent c/o Boston Red Sox
67 days

Finally, I made a TTM trade; my first one!  I got a response from a TTM post on this blog from Justin, over at Justin's World (http://just-in-justinsworld.blogspot.com/).  He was interested in my Bowman Gold Andrew Brown auto that I got earlier in the year, regardless of the fact that USPS chewed on it a little bit.  In return, I got the Frank White auto that I was unable to get a the All Star Fan Fest this year!  Win win on both sides!


1 comment:

  1. Nice Frank White auto! I'm pretty sure I got that card from Rod of Padrographs and then sent it to Justin last year for doing so well in my College World Series contest. It's funny to see these things get passed around like this.

    ReplyDelete