Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 15, 2012

A nice way to end the week

After my spreadsheet debacle, this week's TTM's helped me fill in some of the holes that I had.  Unfortunately, I still have some cards that I can't estimate the days it took to get the TTM.  It was a good football day today, as Iowa beat UNI.  Iowa had to have the "next man in" again at running back, but it has always worked that way for the Hawkeyes.

First up is Greg Gagne.  He was the shortstop for the Twins for many years.  Loved seeing him play in the 1987 & 1991 World Series.

Greg Gagne
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
??? days


















Next up is a return from the NFL.  There is a slight marker smear on the Fleer card.  Thanks Joe Jacoby!!

Joe Jacoby
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
??? days













An exciting return from Terry Collins, current manager of the Mets.  The Mets are one of my all time favorite teams, so I like collecting Met autos.  Plus, I love the 2011 Heritage design!

Terry Collins
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o New York Mets
??? days


















Finally, I had a success earlier this year with Tom Foley, so I decided to try again.  I love the old Expos uni's, especially the red jerseys!

Tom Foley
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Tampa Bay Rays
??? days

No comments:

Post a Comment