Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 1, 2012

Aaron Sanchez and Matt Harrison

A couple of TTMs back this week.  Pretty exciting to get these back.  Aaron Sanchez is a pitcher in the Blue Jays minor league system.  I really like the design of the 2010 Pro Debut and Bowman.

Aaron Sanchez
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Lansing Lugnuts
21 days













Matt Harrison sent me mail back.  It was a huge surprise getting a TTM back from the All Star this year!  I offered for him to keep a card, and he sent all 3 back!

Matt Harrison
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Texas Rangers
33 days

No comments:

Post a Comment