Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Training TTM

My mailbox has been busy the last two days!

First up, Ty Wigginton sent back my card from Cardinals camp.  The auto is a funky, but it's still my favorite card that I have of him!

Ty Wigginton
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Cardinals ST
19 days


















Mike Tomczak sent me this awesome looking Score football card back.  Tomczak won a Super Bowl ring with the Bears back in Super Bowl XX.  It was his first year in the NFL, and did get to play a little in the big game!

Mike Tomczak
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
9 days



















Michael Wuertz was invited to Spring Training with the Marlins this year, however, he was cut.  :(     I hope he makes it onto the roster of another MLB team.  He was one of my favorite Cubs when he played for them.  This autograph came back a little funky, as well.

Michael Wuertz
Signed 1/2 (kept other card)
Sent c/o Marlins ST
28 days


No comments:

Post a Comment