Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Trade with buckstorecards

I made another trade via Zistle with buckstorecards.  We have done a trade in the past.  He helped me out by sending me some 1987 Topps and Donruss to help with my set collection.  Here's what else I got:

George Brett player collection:


I've never seen the Score record breaker card before.  I remember when Brett got that 3.000 hit.

Hockey cards:


What am I doing with hockey cards?  I am making a collection of players I used to watch play for the University of Nebraska Omaha Mavericks and Omaha/River City Lancers.  Paul Stastny and Nathan Gerbe both played with the River City Lancers in the early 2000's.

Cubs and Royals collections:


Ike Davis player collection:


Other player collections:


I also have never seen the Grace card before, or heard of Topps stars.  I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment