Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, May 31, 2013

100

I am kinda a big nerd, and I have a spread sheet where I keep track of what cards I send out and the dates.  If you follow my blog, you know I had an incident last summer where my spread sheet got deleted, went MIA, whatever.  Anyway, I keep track of what I send to the big leagues, minor leagues, home addresses, and other categories.  I received this week my 100th TTM from home address mailings.  I have a 69% success rate from TTM home address mailings.  I don't think that's too bad! 

Chris Donnels is someone I had tried to send TTM to once before, but it came back as return to sender.  Well, after looking at Sports Card Forum, I discovered his new address.  I really wanted to get his signature to add to my Mets pages.

Chris Donnels
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home adress
12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment