Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 5, 2013

Greg Booker and Travis Ishikawa

To finish up my pretty successful week, I got my first 2013 minor league signature.

Travis Ishikawa is currently in the Orioles minor league system, after playing at the major league level with the Giants and the Brewers.  He won a World Series ring in 2010 with the Giants!

Travis Ishikawa
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Norfolk Tides
10 days


Next up, Greg Booker.  He's currently the pitching coach for the Syracuse Chiefs, AAA team of the Nationals.  He played his MLB ball with the Padres, Twins, and Giants. 

Greg Booker
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Syracuse Chiefs
10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment