Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, December 30, 2013

Mark Kelso

I got a quick return over the holidays from Mark Kelso.  He appearing in four consecutive Super Bowls with the Bills from 1990 to 1993. He was well known for wearing a "pro cap" on his helmet which was used to reduce the risk of concussions.

Remember these?


Mark Kelso
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
10 days
























I know the auto is hard to read, but it says, "God Bless You, Mark Kelso, #38."  It's not signed in ball point pen, but a thin blue marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment