Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 5 TTM's of 2013...#2

Number 2 is Alex Meyer.  I wanted to add him to my TTM collection because I had two of his Bowman Platinum cards from 2013, and I wanted to see how a Platinum card would look with a TTM on it.  It looks great!  I was worried that it would smear.

Alex is one of my two responses I have received from the Arizona Fall League this year.  I'm still waiting on the others.  Alex was 2-1, 3.12 ERA, and 20 strike outs in 26 innings/7 games in the AFL this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment