Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bill Spiers

This is my first 2014 return, now only 49 more to go!  It's March 1, and I set a goal of 50.  I think I may have aimed too high, but we'll see.  I sent out 10 to Spring Training.  I usually send more, but this year I decided to cut back because my Spring Training percentage has not been good in the past, and since I started school again, it's really been cutting into my hobby time.  Bummer, but I'll live.

Bill Spiers is a former first round draft pick of the Brewers.  He ended up playing for a total of three teams during his career.

Bill Spiers
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
39 days

No comments:

Post a Comment